Nike Women's React Wildhorse 8
Nike has a very well rounded lineup of trail shoes from the Kiger to the Zegama and they all have their intended purpose. The Kiger is that slightly lower dropped, go fast trail shoe that can handle distance but excels at speed. The Zegama is that thicker soled go anywhere trail shoe and the Wildhorse fits nicely in the middle for that everyday trail shoe meant to rip pretty much any terrain.
The Wildhorse has been a core shoe for a long time and improvements this year will hopefully make it even better. What we see this year is a sleeker look, a softer, more springy underfoot experience with the addition of Nike’s premium React foam and new outsole materials and lug patters that will hopefully add new confidence in the roughest terrain.
- Midsole Drop – 8mm
- Heel Stack – TBD
- Forefoot Stack – TBD
- Weight – TBD
- Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
- A midfoot saddle helps keep your foot contained and secure for lateral movement and landing.
- A combination of high-abrasion rubber and mitton rubber in the outsole provide enhanced grip on ascents and descents.
- Multi-directional lugs provide added security and grip.
- Heel Rock Plate for rock and root protection.