New Balance Men's XC Seven V4
The New Balance XC Seven V4 is a unisex cross country specific spike that packs a lot of punch on the race course whether you are an emerging cross country runner or looking to reach the top of the podium. The full length RevLite midsole provides enough protection to go up to 10k distances without sacrificing weight or performance. This unisex spike is built on New Balance’s RL-1 racing last which provides a snug, competition fit. For women size down 1.5 sizes.
- Weight – 6.7oz
- RevLite has been the go to midsole accompanying NB racing shoes for years now and it is a perfect match up for XC. Lightweight, responsive and firm enough to feel stable on rough cross country courses.
- Blown rubber outsole provides slightly more cushioning and also extra traction.
- Six Pin Spike Plate can handle any course.
- Lightweight mesh upper provides structure and a glove like fit.
- RL-1 is a racing specific last that provides a snug, second skin fit.