New Balance Men's Hierro V7 GTX
The intention of the Hierro has always been to cover lots of ground on your trail running adventures but it is a great shoe for anyone who enjoys a little extra cushioning and comfort. The newest version uses the same cushioned Fresh Foam X midsole and Vibram Megagrip® outsole to deliver durable traction on both wet and dry terrain. Reduced weight and fewer but deeper lugs on the outer-sole make up the bulk of the changes this year. A slightly extended outsole in the heel area provides increased surface area for downhill running. Mostly we like the versatility of the fit and the overall comfort of the midsole to get your through your runs.
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Heel Stack – 33mm
- Forefoot Stack – 25mm
- Weight – 11.3oz
- Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas.
- Goretex liner to keep your feet dry.
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and trail debris.
- A Vibram MegaGrip outsole redesigned to maximize traction and weight reduction. A 4.5mm lug focuses on maximizing traction for climbing and descending.
- Fresh Foam X midsole delivers plush cushioning for those who want a soft underfoot feel.