Hoka Women's Torrent 3
The Hoka Torrent has proven to be a versatile trail shoe that is light and nimble feeling while also providing enough cushioning for longer outings. The Torrent 3 maintains Hoka’s ProFly midsole which provides a soft landing upon impact and a firmer, more responsive toe-off. Where we see changes are in the outsole and upper. If we had to be critical of the Torrent 2, these are two areas we would also focus on for change. The new Torrent has gone from a double to single layer engineered mesh with breathable high-performance yarn is joined by a TPU overlay for extra support and a new rubber outsole is stickier and more durable than the previous version. No matter the terrain or the distance, the Torrent 3 should be a winner.
- Midsole Drop – 5mm
- Heel Stack – 31mm
- Forefoot Stack – 26mm
- Weight – 7.5oz
- Lightweight single-layer mesh delivers breathable, foot-hugging comfort.
- Lay-flat gusseted tongue mitigates tongue migration and trail debris.
- PROFLY™ midsole construction designed for cushioned landings and propulsive toe-offs.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smoother heel-to-toe transitions.
- 4mm multidirectional lugs provides enhanced traction on uneven terrain.