Hoka Women's Clifton 9
The Hoka Clifton has become a shoe that does it all. We see track athletes using it as their recovery shoe. We see marathon runners using it as their mileage shoe. We see walkers using it for its’ comfort. We see it being referred by podiatrists for a wide variety of foot ailments and we see everything in-between.
This year we see more an updated midsole that is 3mm thicker, yet lighter and more responsive than previous versions. We also see an updated outsole design that offers more durability and a more secure fitting upper. We will probably also see it on more feet.
- Midsole Drop – 5mm
- Heel Stack – TBD
- Forefoot Stack – TBD
- Weight – 7.3oz
- Breathable, engineered knit upper delivers lightweight, foot-hugging comfort.
- Gusseted tongue mitigates tongue migration.
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole is designed for lightweight cushioning.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smoother heel-to-toe transitions.
- Durabrasion rubber outsole extends rubber longevity.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.