Hoka Women's Anacapa Low 2 GTX
The Anacapa is meant to feel like a shoe but perform like a hiker. With its extended heel geometry this low cut hiker offers a super smooth heel to toe transition and its late stage Meta-Rocker, commonly found in the Hoka running line, is ideal for those struggling with injuries that could benefit from a stiffer rocker. Packed with features and manufactured with the environment in mind more than ever before, the Anacapa is a real winner.
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Heel Stack – TBD
- Forefoot Stack – TBD
- Weight - 12.4oz
- Leather Working Group Gold-Rated waterproof and nubuck leather.
- Gore-tex® Invisible Fit with 70% recycled polyester face fabric.
- Lightweight sugarcane EVA midsole.
- Abrasion resistant toe cap.
- 100% recycled vamp and quarter mesh Vibram® Megagrip outsole.
- Achilles heel comfort build.
- 50% Soybean-based sockliner.
- SwallowTail™ heel
- Vibrm Megagrip® with 5mm lugs.
- 100% Recycled polyester collar and tongue lining mesh.
- 100% Recycled polyester laces (excluding aglet).