Hoka Men's Bondi 8
The Bondi was the shoe that started it all and is now copied by many. First intended for the long distance runner to give their joints a break, it is now embraced by so many more people looking to lessen the impacts of running or walking or for those looking to lessen foot pain and maintain mobility. And although no shoe will fix an injury, the stiffer midsole and rocker geometry can hopefully lessen pain related to many types of foot problems that affect the heels, toes, nerves, tendons, ligaments and joints of the foot.
New this year is a lighter and more resilient foam, an extended heel to ease transition from heel to midstance and a more pillowed tongue to increase overall comfort.
- Midsole Drop – 4mm
- Heel Stack – 33mm
- Forefoot Stack – 29mm
- Weight – 10.8oz
- Ultralight yet resilient EVA foam midsole.
- Extended Heel Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to deliver a smooth ride and increased propulsion.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Memory Foam Collar cradles the ankle in plush comfort.
- Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort.