Asics Women's Novablast 4
The Novablast 4 is a lightweight and responsive cushioned shoe with a trampoline like effect in the forefoot that is meant to give an energetic ride for your daily training. Feedback is that it is one of the best all-around neutral trainers that we have.
The 4th version of this highly popular model sees small tweaks and a few upgrades, including a new midsole and outsole geometry that helps produce its most energized ride yet. The midsole also now features FF Blast+ Eco, which offers the same ride as the previous version, but in a more sustainable package. A tongue wing construction in the upper helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement. It’s complemented with an engineered woven upper that offers more stretch, ventilation, and durability.
- Midsole Drop – 8mm
- Heel Stack – 42mm
- Forefoot Stack – 34mm
- Weight – 7.8oz
- Engineered woven upper offers advanced stretch, ventilation, and durability.
- Tongue wing construction and added stretch helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement.
- The heel stabilizer helps support the foot and create a more balanced stride.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning is made with approximately 20% bio-based content and helps provide cloud-like comfort.
- Trampoline-inspired outsole design improves toe-off.
- AHAR® Plus outsole in critical areas improves durability.
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to conventional dyeing technology.