Asics Women's GT-2000 11
Along with shoes like the New Balance 860, the Mizuno Inspire and the Brooks Adrenaline, the GT-2000 has been a consistent and reliable go-to stability trainer for decades. With the latest version we see the biggest changes in the midsole. Asics has moved to their lightweight FLYTEFOAM BLAST midsole to give a softer and more responsive feel without compromising stability. The shoe also sees an updated outsole design and Litetruss technology to aid in midfoot support and reduce pronation. With a solid fit and a great feel the GT-2000 will remain a staple in our line-up of moderate support shoes.
- Midsole Drop – 8mm
- Heel Stack – 22mm
- Forefoot Stack – 14mm
- Weight – 8.2oz
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to conventional dyeing technology.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight.
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber helps improve durability.
- Asics LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers.