Asics Men's GT-2000 12
We have Along with shoes like the New Balance 860, the Mizuno Inspire and the Brooks Adrenaline, the GT-2000 has been a consistent and reliable go-to stability trainer for decades. With the latest version we see the biggest changes from a smoother heel-to-toe transition and less weight. The midsole is updated with a full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning unit and PureGEL™ technology. These features help provide a more energized toe-off with cloud-like softness underfoot. Meanwhile, the 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ consists of wider basenets and an increased heel bevel and forefoot flare. As a result, you’ll experience a super-smooth transition from foot-strike to toe-off. With a solid fit and a great feel the GT-2000 will remain a staple in our line-up of moderate support shoes.
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Heel Stack – 35mm
- Forefoot Stack – 27mm
- Weight – 9.5oz
- New 3D Guidance System™ provides adaptive, on-demand stability, supporting you in every step of your run.
- Increased heel bevel for controlled impact and smoother transitions.
- Wider basenets for a more stable platform.
- Forefoot flare for a smooth, stable-ride from landing to toe-off
- New PureGEL™ technology for soft landings and smoother transitions.
- Full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS midsole cushioning and an increased stack height mean even more comfort.
- Vegan Friendly (although not certified as vegan by an independent third party).
- The GT-2000 12 shoe’s carbon footprint is 21% lower than the industry average.