Salomon Women's Aero Glide
Salomon has proven themselves on the most demanding trails for decades but in recent years they have turned their attention to the roads with the same passion for excellence.
The Aero Glide is really the road version of the successful Glide Max TR in the trail line up. This is a highly cushioned road trainer that feels incredibly light on foot. What we like about the Aero Glide is that it is also a little different than other max cushioned road shoes. The Aero glide has a slightly more responsive feel than some, and the higher stack height works well for those people that don’t like the lower drop found in most max cushioned shoes.
- Midsole Drop - 10mm
- Heel Stack – 37mm
- Forefoot Stack – 27mm
- Weight – 7.7oz
- EnergyFoam creates high levels of energy return for a responsive feel without sacrificing cushioning and durability.
- Engineered mesh upper is lightweight and breathable.
- SensiFit™ wraps the foot to ensure a glove like feel.
- Road Contagrip outsole brings Salomon’s trail worthy grip to the roads.
- Reverse Camber geometry ensures a quick and smooth transition from heel to toe so you spend less time on the ground and more timing moving forward.