Salomon Men's XA PRO 3D V9
The Salomon XA Pro 3D is an icon. Used by staff as many as twenty years ago, the shoes roots are still aimed at providing protection over any terrain. Sure, some trail runners and lighter and faster, but the XA Pro 3D still has a place on the wall. Running, fast packing, day hiking, multi day walks like the Camino Trail, this shoe can handle the toughest adventures you throw at it. So what is new with hte V9? Mostly a sustainability upgrade, now made with 35% recycled materials in its upper. The lugs are also now more tailored for precise grip no matter our landscape.
- Midsole Drop - 11mm
- Heel Stack – 28.7mm
- Forefoot Stack – 17.3mm
- Weight – 11.3oz
- All Terrain Contagrip® provides an unbeatable combination of grip and durability.
- Reinforced toe cap piece provides robust, reassuring protection for your feet.
- 3D Advanced Chassis is a low profile, ultra-stable chassis that optimizes motion control and provides underfoot protection and stability in every direction.
- Quicklace® lacing system provides uniform tightness and on the fly adjustments.
- EnergyCell™ midsole provides cushioning, shock absorption and comfort.