Salomon Men's Elixir GTX
We view a lot of shoes before deciding what makes it into the shop, and a lot don’t make the cut but the Elixir was shockingly comfortable when we tried it on. The Reverse Camber rocker is visually noticeable and yet feels very natural. It is there, but you don’t notice it and that is probably a good thing. With a solid outsole and a Goretex upper, we think this will be a real winner for winter trail walks.
- Midsole Drop - 7mm
- Heel Stack – 37mm
- Forefoot Stack – 20mm
- Weight – 13.5oz
- Reverse Camber sole geometry brings smoothed out transitions and a softer stride.
- Contagrip outsole and 5mm lugs for confidence inspiring traction
- Energy Foam midsole ensures premium cushioning.
- Active Chassis provides guidance and lateral support in rocky terrain.
- Sensifit™ upper gives a precise, secure foothold.
- Protective Toe Cap
- Goretex liner keeps dry and comfortable when the weather turns.