New Balance Men's Hierro Mid GTX
The intention of the Hierro trail runner has always been to cover lots of ground on your trail running adventures and by adding a mid cut option this is a great option for the hiker or fast-packer who wants a little more ankle support. This version uses the same cushioned Fresh Foam X midsole and Vibram Megagrip® outsole to deliver durable traction on both wet and dry terrain as the running version, but adds more rugged leather to the upper to increase durability and support.
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Heel Stack – 28mm
- Forefoot Stack – 20mm
- Weight – 12.9oz
- A combination of rugged leather materials with synthetic mesh to keep the boot feeling light and breathable.
- Goretex liner to keep your feet dry.
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and trail debris.
- A Vibram MegaGrip outsole redesigned to maximize traction and weight reduction. A 4.5mm lug focuses on maximizing traction for climbing and descending.
- Fresh Foam X midsole delivers plush cushioning for those who want a soft underfoot feel.