Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 27
The Mizuno Wave Rider has a bit of a cult following (27 seasons will do that) and is a great everyday trainer for a neutral runner who wants a lightweight feel, reliable cushioning and of course responsiveness.
With a new midsole configuration and more thickness introduced in the 26th version, we mostly see upper changes to the 27th version including an improved heal feet.
- Midsole Drop – 12mm
- Heel Stack – 38.5mm
- Forefoot Stack – 26.5mm
- Weight – 9.9oz
- Mizuno Enerzy is a resilient midsole foam that feels softer than previous versions of the Wave Rider when it used its U4ic foam.
- The Mizuno Wave® has two major objectives; to both disperse energy from impact and act as a guidance tool for an efficient stride.
- X10 Outsole provides added durability.
- Blow rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- Engineered mesh upper for breathability, durability, and enhanced fit.
- Eco-friendly materials