La Sportiva Women's Cyklon Cross GTX
The Cyklon Cross GTX is one of those niche shoes that is absolutely amazing when the conditions are nasty, whether that be pouring rain and muddy or snowing. Often in heavy rain, and definitely in snow, you always get wet down your sock into the shoe. With the built in water-repellent gaiter you have so much more protection against the elements. One staff uses the shoe for snowshoeing and even though you don’t get too experience the impressive grip (and it is impressive!), the high cuff is perfect for not letting snow down into your shoe.
A slim fit that wraps your fit like a glove, in part thanks to the BOA® Fit System, this shoe fits similar to other La Sportiva models where we recommend going up half a size.
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Heel Stack – 28mm
- Forefoot Stack – 20mm
- Weight – 10.5oz
- BOA® micro-adjustable dial with strong lightweight cable laces and low friction lace guides for instant fine-tuning of fit.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane with flex construction is designed for maximum breathability during intense physical endeavors.
- Frixion® White (XF 2.0) with mudguard tread is a super sticky outsole compound ideal for outings requiring impressive grip on all types of terrain.
- Impact Brake System is a lug pattern that is slanted and has opposing angles to reduce impact forces and increase traction.
- 7mm lug debth.
- Vegan – products are free of animal-derived materials.
- Ortholite® Hybrid is an eco-friendly and washable insole made from breathable and durable PU cells and recycled rubber.
- Compression molded EVA midsole is lightweight and has co-molded/lateral stabilizing inserts.