Brooks Women's Catamount 2
The original Catamount was one of those trails shoes that was simple, in a good way. It fit like a glove, wasn’t overly built and yet felt cushioned enough to go any distance. This year the Catamount 2 is still built to help you hit top speed, thanks to a new propulsion plate for uphill efficiency, and grippier traction to keep you upright.
- Midsole Drop – 6mm
- Heel Stack – 22mm
- Forefoot Stack – 16mm
- Weight – 8.6oz
- All-new SkyVault propulsion plate provides the responsive drive you need to summit peaks and push the pace. The plate is tough enough to protect your feet from rocks and roots while also enhancing uphill efficiency.
- Toe cap and mud guard protect against wet dirt, rocks, and debris for comfort and durability.
- DNA FLASH midsole crafted from nitrogen-infused compound delivers the perfect blnd of responsiveness and adaptive cushioning for a fast ride.
- Strong yet flexible internal reinforcements around the midfoot, with a half bootie tongue construction, keep your foot locked in.
- TrailTact rubber outsole offers traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Drainage slits allow water to leave the shoe quickly, do your feet dry faster.
- Dual-sided air mesh upper features a water and abrasion resistant outer layer plus a soft, quick-dry inner layer or recycled polyester for next-to-skin comfort.
- 40.3 recycled materials in the upper.
- 5.12 plastic bottles diverted from landfills.