Blue Seventy Men's Sprint Fullsuit
We have carried a lot of different wetsuit brands over the last 20+ years and we have swum in even more suits dating back 30+ years and Blue Seventy suits are by far our favorite. The Sprint is Sprint is built with thinner neoprene and strategically placed super-stretch nylon to improve flexibility in the arms and legs. True open water swimming comfort!
Please see pictures for sizing information.
- A lowered neckline improves comfort and minimizes chafing without compromising the seal to prevent water entry.
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) on the hips, legs and arms provides a hydrophobic, protective barrier against fingernails and other abrasive or damaging elements.
- 3-4-4mm design lifts the lower half of the body to improve body position, creating less drag and more speed while conserving energy.
- 1.5mm Yamamoto high quality neoprene in the arms provides excellent flexibility.
- Super stretch material on the back of the ankles allows for a quicker suit exit.
- Oversized arm gussets featuring super stretch jersey provide excellent flexibility.
- Lowest recommended water temperature: 55F/12.5C