Asics Women's Gel-Trabuco 11 GTX
The Asics Gel-Trabuco 10 GTX was a great shoe and the version 11 has just enough updates to make it even better without being too different. The Trabuco has the nimbleness to tackle technical terrain but also enough cushioning to go long, making it a completely versatile trail shoe that also fits a wide range of feet, albeit best for those who need a little more volume in the forefoot.
Redesign highlights include adding an additional 2mm of foam for a softer underfoot feel and a reformulated ASICSGRIP™ outsole to give you even more confidence on the trails.
GORE-TEX® membrance helps to keep you dry when conditions get ugly!
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Heel Stack – 21mm
- Forefoot Stack – 13mm
- GORE-TEX® memebrance helps to keep your feeet dry in wet conditions.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- Adaptive guidance system helps create a more stable ride on varying terrain.
- Lace garage helps keep the laces from coming untied.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- FF BLAST™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
- Rock protection plate features a flexible design that helps shield your foot from rocks and rugged terrain.
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole rubber provides advanced grip on varying terrain.
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride.