Arc'teryx Women's Norvan LD 3 GTX
The Norvan LD 3 has gone through a complete overhaul from the V2. Being that the shoe is intended for high-mileage trail runs we hope people will appreciate the slightly roomier toe box to allow for more foot splay and the new (and thicker) ‘Infuse’ midsole. Known for premium clothing, it is no surprise that the Goretex lined upper is as comfortable as it is and the unchanged 4mm Vibram Megagrip outsole will provide great traction on most terrain surfaces.
BUT, with so many great trail shoes on the market what might set the Norvan LD 3 apart from the rest is the look. If you are wanting a shoe that can go from travelling to the trails, the Norvan LD is a pretty classic look that might just be able to do it all.
- Midsole Drop - 6mm
- Heel Stack – 29mm
- Forefoot Stack – 23mm
- Weight – TBD
- Single layer cordura mesh upper with 3mm Ariaprene foam tongue.
- Gore-tex provides waterproof and breathable performance.
- New ‘Infuse’ midsole gives lightweight shock absorption and feels like a nice blend soft and responsive.
- Vibram litebase megagrip outsole with 4mm lugs.
- Toe Cap adds protection and abraison resistance.