Altra Women's Lone Peak 8
When people think of Altra they often think of the Lone Peak. This really is the icon of the Altra line up and with the version 7 seeing a solid update from its predecessor, the version 8 really just sees a refined upper for increased durability.
The Maxtrac outsole had already been redesigned to be more durable and better in the wet, something us west coasters considered a big deal! The midsole still utilizes Altra’s EGO midsole so those familiar with the cushioning and feel of the Lone Peak won’t be disappointed. A top loaded TPU stone guard gives the runner adaptability while also offering stone bruise protection, especially important for those long outings.
- Midsole Drop – 0mm
- Heel Stack – 25mm
- Forefoot Stack – 25mm
- Weight – 9.16oz
- Altra EGO midsole is durable, responsive and bouncy.
- MaxTrac Outsole better handles wet conditions.
- Trail Claw multi-directional patterned lugs under the forefoot and claws under the toes and heel to provide improved grip and stability on trails.
- Stoneguard provides rock protection while maintaining a natural feel.
- Original Footshape Design provides the most spacious fit in the Altra lineup.
- Balanced Cushioning platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and form.