Asics Women's Gel-Nimbus 25
For years the Asics Nimbus has been a staple shoe for the runner looking for a premium cushioned mileage shoe. With the Nimbus 25, Asics has taken premium to the next level with a totally revamped and superior fitting upper and more cushioning than ever before.
What we love about the new Nimbus 25 is that it doesn’t’ feel like a regular running shoe. The new Flight Foam Blast + Eco midsole feels so incredibly smooth and your joints will thank you whether out for a jog or logging marathon miles. Although this isn’t a fast shoe, the smooth geometry doesn’t feel slow and has a quicker feel than previous models. As the stack height is reaching 40 plus millimeters the base of the shoe does get a bit wider to give some inherent stability which is also good as you fatigue over a long run. The upper of the shoe fits like a glove for a pretty standard foot shape, something that is noticeable as soon as you put the shoe on.
- Midsole Drop – 8mm
- Heel Stack – 40.5mm
- Forefoot Stack – 32.5
- Weight – 9.1oz
- New lightweight and bio-based Flight Foam Blast™ Plus Eco cushioning, with 20% more foam underfoot for an even more cushioned ride.
- New PureGEL™ technology in the heel for enhanced shock absorption, softer landings and smoother transitions.
- A new soft, stretchy knit tongue and collar construction delivers an easier step-in and a more adaptive fit.
- At least 75% of the engineered knit upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbo emissions.
- AHAR® outsole rubber improves durability.
- Ortholite X-55 sockliner provides a premium step-in feel.