Blue Seventy Men's Sprint Fullsuit 2022
The Blue Seventy Sprint wetsuit is the perfect suit for those looking for a daily training suit or for any level of racing. It is advertised as the most comfortable entry level wetsuit on the market but we feel that the Sprint has too many features to be considered ‘entry level’ although we do agree that is very comfortable!
Updates this year include an improved neckline for a more comfortable fit that helps minimize chafing without compromising the seal to prevent water entry. Also updated are the arm gussets to make you feel like you don’t have a wetsuit on!
Please see pictures for sizing information.
- Easier Breathing – an improved, lower neckline increases comfort and minimizes chafing without compromising the seal to prevent water entry.
- SCS Coating – Super Composite Skin coating on the hips, legs and arms creates a strong hydrophobic barrier for increased durability and speed.
- Optimized Buoyancy – more buoyant 4mm core and upper legs helps to improve body position, creating less drag and more speed while conserving energy.
- This Arms – 1.5mm Yamamoto high quality neoprene provides excellent flexibility.
- Easy out Ankles – super stretch material on the back of the legs makes taking off the suit quick and easy.
- Flexible Shoulders – oversized arm gussets featuring super stretch jersey provide excellent flexibility.
- Aqua Seal Cuffs – shortened 4-way stretch cuffs prevent unwelcome water entry, and remove easily.
- Lowest recommended water temperature: 55F/12.5C