La Sportiva Men's Bushido II
The Bushido II is a technical trail shoe for those looking for a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole with unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain.
Built on the Racing Lite Ergo last, the Bushido II has a narrow, low volume fit and it is recommended that you size up ½ size from your standard running shoe size.
- Support - Neutral
- Midsole Drop – 6mm
- Heel Stack – 28mm
- Forefoot Stack – 22mm
- Weight – 10.5oz
- Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points
- Updated heal design for increased comfort and fit.
- Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain
- FriXion® XT V-Groove2™ incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
- Updated tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
- Compressed EVA rock guard.