La Sportiva Women's Jackal
The La Sportiva Jackal was designed to meet the expectations of long-distance trail runners looking for a more cushioned shoe with a slightly wider forefoot fit than other La Sportiva models. Built to tackle any terrain, the Jackal is both lightweight and highly durable.
Whereas the Bushido II is built on the Racing Lite Ergo last, the Jackal is built on the Tempo Ultra last which has a slightly wider but and more volume but we still recommend that you size up ½ size from your standard running shoe size.
- Support - Neutral
- Midsole Drop – 7mm
- Heel Stack – 29mm
- Forefoot Stack – 22mm
- Weight – 8.8oz
- Midsole is an innovative blend of compressed EVA with Infinitoo™PU inserts for long distance cushion and trail stability.
- Frixion AT 2.0 rubber compound for traction and durability on any terrain. Impact Brake System with 3mm lugs and Flex Inserts.
- 1.5mm Dual density compression EVA rock guard throughout the shoe for ultimate underfoot protection
- Near seamless upper means less hot spots
- Abrasion resistant microfiber lining for added durability and comfort