Topo Women's Ultrafly 3
The Topo Ultrafly 3 is a moderately cushioned daily training shoe with Topo’s signature wide toe box and snug heel with some light guidance for the person needing some extra rearfoot stability. We like it because there are not a lot of shoes that give the fit and feel the Ultrafly 3 provide (think more connected and more toe splay) while still having some stability. It can also be a good option for people wanting to transition from a higher heel drop to something a little lower profile.
- Midsole Drop - 5mm
- Heel Stack – 28mm
- Forefoot Stack – 23mm
- Weight – 7.7oz
- Two density ZipFoam offers allows for softer cushioning against the foot and firmer/more responsive cushioning against the ground.
- Medial post for the moderatre overpronator.
- TPU Heel Counter stabilizes the heel upon impact.
- Anatomical Toe Box provides extra space for toe splay.
- Ortholite Footbed is a comfortable, anti-compression footbed with anti-microbial properties.
- Recycled, engineered mesh upper features zero overlays for lightweight security and a breathable, comfortable fit.