Saucony Women's Endorphin Shift 3
Saucony has three shoes in their Endorphin lineup. The Endorphin Pro 3 is a carbon-plated speed shoe mean for race day, the Endorphin Speed 3 is a nylon plated speed shoe that has a little more durability than the Pro and is meant for fast training and intervals. It is perhaps a little less responsive without the carbon plate, but it is also a bit more comfortable for training. The Endorphin Shift 3 is that every day trainer for the runner looking for more cushioning and again more durability, but wants the feel of a faster shoe with more rocker. It is also slimmer fitting than some of the other maximal type shoes on the market which some people will appreciate.
- Midsole Drop – 4mm
- Heel Stack – 39mm
- Forefoot Stack – 35mm
- Weight – 8.1oz
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly.
- A taller bed of PWRRUN foam cushioning comfortably cushions your stride.
- Streamlined heel cup hugs and supports your foot with less weight.
- Deeper FORMFIT design hugs every part of your foot for a personalized fit and feel.
- New torsional heel groove provides a smoother transition from heel to forefoot.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh.
- Durable XT-900 rubber outsole.
- PWRRUN+ sockliner for comfort.
- This style is vegan and contains recycled materials.