Salomon Women's Spectur
Salomon always packs a lot of tech into their footwear and the Spectur is no exception, and at a price that we feel gives a lot of value to the shoe. Ideally suited for the neutral runner the Spectur feels plush and snappy thanks to a combination of the Energy Surge midsole, the Energy Blade and the camber of the shoe all working in unison. Overall the Spectur is a versatile training that can do just about anything you ask it to from going long to going fast.
- Midsole Drop - 6mm
- Heel Stack – 27.5mm
- Forefoot Stack – 21.5mm
- Weight – 9.1oz
- Energy Surge Midsole – Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin (OBC) to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- Road Contragrip® outsole combines flat, wide lugs for grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Reverse Camber was inspired by Salomon’s ski heritage. This curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
- Engineered mesh upper varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs of the shoe.
- Energy Blade is built into the midsole to boost forward propulsion. The joined efforts of the blade, midsole foam and sole geometry make for a snappy, propulsive running machine.