Salomon Men's Pulsar Trail
The Salomon Pulsar Trail brings plated technology to everyday training at a price point that is a bit more attractive than we are seeing with a lot of plated shoes.
The Pulsar Trail is meant to bring some pop to your training runs thanks to its fun and bouncy Energy Surge midsole combined with the propulsion assistance you get from Salomon’s Energy Blade. The blade in the Pulsar Trail is softer and more flexible than found in the Pulsar Pro, resulting in perhaps a little less snap but a bit more comfort for those long miles where speed isn’t the only concern.
- Midsole Drop – 6mm
- Heel Stack – 32.6mm
- Forefoot Stack – 26.6mm
- Weight – 9.8oz
- Energy Surge midsole is a lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- All Terrain Contragrip ® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability and confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- 5mm lug depth.
- EndoFit™ is an internal sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit.
- Energy Blade is a light TPU plate built into the midsole. The joined efforts of blade, midsole foam and sole geometry activates forward propulsion and ensures stability on trails.
- Quicklace™ are minimalistic and strong laces for one-pull tightening. Easy on, easy off.