Salomon Men's Phantasm
The Phantasm is made for runners who want to run fast and chase personal records! For the runner looking to move quicker, the Phantasm has a stiffer Energy Blade and more rocker than the Salomon Spectur, putting you in a more forward position that transitions quicker. It also has a really sleek and minimal Matryx upper that helps keep the shoe super light. We also love the look of the shoe although if we have one complaint it is that the laces are excessively long.
- Midsole Drop - 9mm
- Heel Stack – 30mm
- Forefoot Stack – 21mm
- Weight – 8.2oz
- Energy Surge Midsole – Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin (OBC) to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- Road Contragrip® outsole combines flat, wide lugs for grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Reverse Camber was inspired by Salomon’s ski heritage. This curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
- Matryx® upper is weaved with aramid fiber which offers a comfortable and efficient foot mapping support.
- Energy Blade is built into the midsole to boost forward propulsion. The joined efforts of the blade, midsole foam and sole geometry make for a snappy, propulsive running machine.
- Internal SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to lacing system, providing a secure and snug fit around the foot.