On Women's Cloudrunner
The CloudRunner still fits a relatively neutral foot but has some added support elements that make it a more stable option when compared to the CloudGo and CloudSurfer without sacrificing the cushioned feel that On is known for. This is done by adding a bit of width to the platform of the shoe and using a slightly wider Speedboard combined with a foot cradling design that supports the foot on every footstrike.
- Midsole Drop – 9mm
- Heel Stack – 31mm
- Forefoot Stack – 22mm
- Weight – 8.8oz
- Cloudtec® technology absorbs both vertical and horizontal forces on every foot strike.
- Energy returning Speedboard® is made wider for stability.
- Zero-Gravity foam provides shock absorption at landing.
- CloudTec rubber grip pattern for traction on the road.
- Over 90% of the polyester content, and over 30% of the entire shoe, is from recycled materials.
- Foam Cradle helps cup the foot for added stability.
- Breathable engineered mesh upper with targeted support.