Nike Women's Terra Kiger 8
With the Nike Kiger 7 having gone through a total revamp, you will see just minor changes for the version 8. The midsole keeps the same combination of React foam, low profile Zoom Air in the forefoot and a segmented rock plate in the heel. With the outsole being virtually the same the only differences come in the new upper which uses a light mesh with an underneath layer to protect from debris. We love the Kiger for its great fit (for an average foot) and for being that shoe that feels nimble and fast and yet has enough cushioning and protection to go the distance.
- Midsole Drop – 4mm
- Heel Stack – 31mm
- Forefoot Stack – 27mm
- Weight - 8.9oz
- Nike React Technology is a lightweight and durable foam that delivers a responsive ride.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides extra responsiveness.
- Segmented Rock Plate in the heel helps protect your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or ground feel.
- Skins at the toe provide abrasion resistance
- Multi-Directional Lugs made of high-abrasion rubber are strategically placed to provide enhanced grip on descents and ascents.