Nike Women's Metcon 8
Cross-fit inspired, the Metcon remains a top choice for lifters and cross-fit athletes but could be equally at home for a multiple of gym uses including pickleball. Slightly narrower fitting, the Metcon is better suited for a slimmer foot.
- Midsole Drop – TBD
- Heel Stack – TBD
- Forefoot Stack – TBD
- Weight – TBD
- Lightweight mesh with textured overlays in high-wear areas helps keep your foot cool without sacrificing durability.
- Tab locks down the laces with a hook-and-loop closure to help keep them out of the way.
- Forefoot grooves allow for some flexibility for some cardio.
- The wide, flat heel gets even more stable with an inner plate that distributes weight from edge to edge. This plate also flexes to more for more comfortable cardio and sprints.
- Grippy rubber wraps around your arch during rope climbs. Rubber tread gives you traction and helps you stay on your feet when transitioning from the gym to the pavement.
- Nike React foam makes a comfortable, cushioned base that feels lightweight and springy when for cardio and sprints.