Nike Men's Zoomx Zegama Trail
Nike has had a strong trail running presence over the years with both the Kiger and Wildhorse trail running shoes. The Kiger being the more responsive shoe with a race feel that can go the distance and the Wildhorse being that everyday workhorse of a shoe. So where does the ZoomX Zegama fit in?
First off, it is hard to find a fault in this shoe. It has a glove like feel for a standard width foot (or even a slightly wider forefoot), solid traction in all but the roughest of conditions and most importantly a highly cushioned, very responsive feel at a weight only marginally heavier than the Kiger.
Light, fast, thicker than the Hoka Speedgoat and yet with a more responsive feel thanks to the ZoomX midsole that was first used in Nike’s top-end race shoes means that this shoe can do just about everything from short to long and cruising to fast. Definitely a winner!
- Midsole Drop – 4mm
- Heel Stack – 37mm
- Forefoot Stack – 33mm
- Weight – 10.2oz
- A full length ZoomX midsole is combined with increased stack heights to help provide cushioning for long outings.
- A deeper, diverse lug pattern highlighted by 4mm deep lugs with wide spacing gives you traction for more technical terrains.
- Engineered mesh on the upper and internal heel help provide stability for various trail conditions as well as breathability.
- Ankle gaiter helps limit trail debris getting in your shoe.
- Overlays stretch across the toe for extra durability.