Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 39
The 39th edition of the Nike Pegasus builds off the last few models by continuing to use its trusted React foam to give a lightweight responsive ride for anything from long miles to tempo runs. What has been improved on this year is more padding on the tongue and collar and an addition of a second zoom air unit in the heel for increased cushioning, especially during those longer runs. The tongue is also now separated from the upper to fit a wider variety of feet. A trusted daily trainer that has a standard fit for the neutral runner.
- Midsole Drop - 10mm
- Heel Stack – 33mm
- Forefoot Stack – 23mm
- Weight – 9.4oz
- Nike React Foam is durable, lightweight and gives an energic yet cushioned ride.
- Zoom Air units in both the heel and forefoot for added cushioning.
- Engineered mesh upper adds durability, is lightweight and enhances fit.
- Firewire technology is integrated with a midfoot band for a supportive lockdown of the foot.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- A heel shape design that allows for a smoother transition from heel strike to midstance.