New Balance Men's 860 V12
The New Balance 860 originally launched as the 750 in the early 90’s and has long been that tried and true stability shoe for daily road mileage. However, a lot has changed since those early days and the 860 just keeps improving. That is why we like that the V12 only sees an upper change from the V11. If you moderately pronate but still want a performance feel for a daily trainer then the 860 would be a good choice.
- Support – Moderate Stability
- Midsole Drop – 10mm
- Heel Stack – 34mm
- Forefoot Stack – 24mm
- Weight – 11.4oz
- Fresh Foam X midsole delivers an energetic feel.
- Medial post consists of higher density foam in the midfoot to help correct moderate overpronation.
- Molded heel counter increases comfort and stability.
- Engineered mesh upper with strategic embroidery for support.