Hoka Women's Kawana
Earning its moniker from the Gold Coast’s famous beach break, the Kawana continues to push the boundaries of Hoka foams and geometries. Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, this accessible trainer delivers an incredibly well-balanced ride. Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail ™ geometry, the Kawana’s beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface designed for smoother heel strikes.
- Category – Maximum Cushioning
- Midsole Drop – 5mm
- Heel Stack – 27mm
- Forefoot Stack – 22mm
- Weight – 8.4oz
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Engineered recycled jacquard mesh upper
- New lively CMEVA midsole foam
- SwallowTail™ heel gemometry
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to deliver a smooth ride and increased propulsion.
- Durabrasion rubber outsole.