Hoka Women's Challenger ATR 6 GTX
The Hoka Challenger ATR 6 GTX is that do everything shoe and we like shoes that are versatile! It has enough tread to give you some grip when the terrain warrants it, yet is has enough of a road shoe feel to walk or run endless kilometers on city streets. You have the benefits of Hoka’s early stage Meta-Rocker without the massive midsoles found in shoes like the Bondi and you will stay dry with a Goretex upper. A great all-conditions shoe that fits and feels great.
- Midsole Drop – 5mm
- Heel Stack – 26mm
- Forefoot Stack – 21mm
- Weight – 9oz
- Gore-tex bootie to protect from the elements.
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarns
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Compression molded EVA midsole for all day cushioning
- Toe Rand for extra durability
- 4mm lugs for off-road traction
- Durable Zonal rubber for extra grip