Hoka Women's Bondi X
The Hoka Bondi X is designed for the runner who wants both a faster feel and maximal cushioning for everyday training. Too much cushioning can feel a little slow but by spring-loading the shoe with a carbon-fiber plate you now get the soft ride that Hoka is known for but with a little extra pop in your stride!
- Midsole Drop – 5mm
- Heel Stack – 32mm
- Forefoot Stack – 27mm
- Weight – 9oz
- Compression molded EVA midsole designed to provide maximal cushioning for everyday running.
- Mesh upper with 3D hotmelt yarns designed for minimal weight and maximal breathability and durability.
- Carbon-fiber plate designed to provide maximal efficiency for every km of your run.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth transitioning, faster feeling shoe.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Heel bevel works to increase ground contact while creating a smoother transition from heel to toe.