Hoka Women's Anacapa Mid GTX
The Anacapa is meant to feel like a shoe but perform like a hiker. With its extended heel geometry this boot offers a super smooth heel to toe transition and its late stage Meta-Rocker, commonly found in the Hoka running line, is ideal for those struggling with injuries that could benefit from a stiffer rocker. Packed with features and manufactured with the environment in mind, the Anacapa is a real winner.
- Midsole Drop - 6mm
- Heel Stack – 28mm
- Forefoot Stack – 22mm
- Weight - 14oz
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment.
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather.
- Quick lace hook.
- Gusseted tongue.
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces.
- Gore-tex footwear fabric with recycled textile.
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil.
- Compression molded EVA midsole.
- Extended heel designed for smooth impact
- Late stage Meta-Rocker.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs.