Hoka Men's Speedgoat 5 GTX
The new Speedgoat 5 with a Gore-tex membrane liner has been redesigned from top to bottom with the most noticeable improvements being less weight and more traction. Two things we love when going long and running mucky and wet west coast trails! What does stay the same is the stack height and rocker profile meaning it will have the same feel as the Speedgoat 4 but it will feel lighter on foot while giving you more confidence on loose trails. From the hard core ultra-runner to the weekend hiker looking to stay dry, the Speedgoat is a versatile trail shoe for anyone wanting a little more cushioning and protection.
- Midsole Drop - 4mm
- Heel Stack – 31mm
- Forefoot Stack – 27mm
- Weight – 11.5oz
- CMEVA midsole offers soft cushioning at less weight then previous models.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker is designed to promote efficient running and can be especially beneficial as we tire over longer distances.
- New double layer jacquard mesh is more durable than before.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole with 5mm Traction Lugs.
- Protective Toe Rand protects toes from debris and adds durability.
- Gore-tex fabric with 71% recycled polyester face fabric provides waterproof protection.