Hoka Men's Carbon X 3
Almost every brand has a carbon plated speed shoe in their line but not all are as versatile in fit and function as that of the Carbon X 3. The Carbon X 3 serves both the elite level marathoner looking for a cushioned and responsive plated race day shoe and the weekend speed warrior looking for a tempo/speed training shoe thanks to durability that is greater than a lot of the super shoes on the market. New this year is an improved sock like engineered upper that has a better lock down of the foot and Hoka’s lightest and most responsive foam to date; the all new PROFLYX midsole.
- Midsole Drop - 5mm
- Heel Stack – 37mm
- Forefoot Stack – 32mm
- Weight – 8.3oz
- ProflyX is Hoka’s lightest and most responsive foam to date.
- Carbon Fiber Plate, which remains unchanged from version 2, is guaranteed to give you that propulsive ride.
- Flared midsole in the forefoot adds stability and is more accommodating for a lot of feet.
- Engineered Knit Mesh upper is breathable and has just enough stretch to accommodate more foot types.
- Sock like fit without a traditional tongue, although slightly harder to get on, provides added comfort and a more consistent fit.