Asics Men's Gel-Trabuco 10
The Gel-Trabuco 9 was redesigned from top to bottom and we loved it so we are happy to see very few changes in the V10. What has changed is just in the upper, in an attempt to improve the durability of the mesh around the flex points. What hasn’t changed is how ugged and comfortable this shoe is. The Gel-Trabuco 10 offers great durability, rock protection, and an uphill and downhill lug pattern on the lateral and medial side of the shoe provides great traction on slippery terrain. For those looking for a little more pronation control, the DuoMax® midsole is a nice addition, creating a great all around trail shoe that hits the sweet spot to cover almost any terrain and distance.
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Heel Stack – 20mm
- Forefoot Stack – 12mm
- Weight – 10.8oz
- Closed engineered mesh and 3D print details on the upper help keep out trail debris.
- Rearfoot Gel® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- DUOMAX® support system is positioned on the medial side of the midsole to help prevent mild pronation as you fatigue.
- Rock protection plate features a flexible design that helps shield your foot from rocks and rugged terrain.
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole rubber provides advanced grip on varying terrain.
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient stride.