Asics Men's Gel-Nimbus 24
The Asics Nimbus has a long history of being a durable, mileage oriented shoe for the neutral runner who wants the feel of premium cushioning and the 24th version doesn’t disappoint. The addition of FF Blast Plus™ cushioning helps knock off about 10g from the previous version while creating a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
- Midsole Drop - 16mm
- Heel Stack – 26mm
- Forefoot Stack – 10mm
- Weight – 10.2oz
- Trusstic System technology reduces the weight of the sole while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Flytefoam™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption.
- The shoe’s upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FF Blast+™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
- 3D Space Construction™ improves compression and cushioning at footstrike and reduces pronation.
- Asics Lite™ outsole rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers.