Altra Women's Lone Peak 7
When people think of Altra they often think of the Lone Peak. This really is the icon of the Altra line up and the version 7 sees a solid update from its predecessor. The Maxtrac outsole is redesigned to be more durable and better in the wet. To us west coasters this is a big deal! The midsole still utilizes Altra’s EGO midsole with only small design tweaks so those familiar with the cushioning and feel of the Lone Peak won’t be disappointed. A top loaded TPU stone guard gives the runner adaptability while also offering stone bruise protection, especially important for those long outings. Perhaps the biggest change to the Lone Peak 7 is the upper. Cleaner, sleeker, lighter and better fitting!
- Midsole Drop – 0mm
- Heel Stack – 25mm
- Forefoot Stack – 25mm
- Weight – 9.2oz
- Altra EGO midsole is durable, responsive and bouncy.
- MaxTrac Outsole has been improved this year to better handle wet conditions.
- Trail Claw multi-directional patterned lugs under the forefoot and claws under the toes and heel to provide improved grip and stability on trails.
- Stoneguard provides rock protection while maintaining a natural feel.
- Original Footshape Design provides the most spacious fit in the Altra lineup.
- Balanced Cushioning platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and form.