Altra Women's Lone Peak 6
The Altra Lone Peak 6 continues to be a fan favorite in the trail running community and staying to its roots, the latest version offers a very similar feel to the prior version thanks to its plush midsole, roomy toe-box fit and grippy MaxTrac outsole. New this year is an updated upper for an improved fit while maintaining its “Original” footshape and zero drop form heel to toe.
- Midsole Drop – 0mm
- Heel Stack – 26mm
- Forefoot Stack – 26mm
- Weight – 8.9oz
- Signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men’s and women’s feet.
- Balanced Cushioning platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- Altra Ego™ foam is designed to provide added energy return and a responsive, yet soft, comfortable feel.
- MAXTRAC™ outsole provides the perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability on all types of terrain.
- Trailclaw™ are canted lugs on the outsole that are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- Gaitertrap™ hook and loop tab allows Altra’s strapless gaiter to easily attach to the shoe, adding protection against rock and debris.