Altra Men's Via Olympus
The Via Olympus was born from the same DNA as the Olympus trail shoe and provides all the luxurious cushioning but in a road friendly shoe. The shoes plush underfoot feel paired with a rocker profile provides and incredibly responsive shoe that is becoming a staff favorite. For the runner looking for a balanced feel (zero drop), a roomy toe box (Altra’s Original FootShape) and ample cushioning (all 33m’s of it), this shoe might be the one that takes you to new distances!
- Midsole Drop – 0mm
- Heel Stack – 33mm
- Forefoot Stack – 33mm
- Weight – 11oz
- EGO Max midsole provides lots of responsive cushioning with a little extra bounce and durability.
- The roomiest of Altra’s three platform shapes and the last that started it all, Original FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men’s and women’s feet.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment.
- Rocker shape is designed to give the feel of being propelled forward with each step and provides an efficient toe-off without taking away from your natural stride.
- Footpod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot to improve flexibility through the gait cycle.