Altra Women's Olympus 4
The Olympus is a shoe for long miles on your feet where comfort and traction are key. Built around a roomy toe box (Altra’s “Original” footshape) and zero-drop platform, the Olympus delivers a natural running experience with ample cushioning.
- Midsole Drop – 0mm
- Heel Stack – 37mm
- Forefoot Stack – 37mm
- Weight – 10oz
- Signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men’s and women’s feet.
- Balanced Cushioning platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- Trailclaw™ are canted lugs on the outsole that are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- Gaitertrap™ hook and loop tab allows Altra’s strapless gaiter to easily attach to the shoe, adding protection against rock and debris.
- Innerflex™ grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- Vibram® Megagrip™ is a high-performance sticky rubber offering unparalleled grip on both wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity, and optimal adaptability.