Blue Seventy Men's Fusion Fullsuit (2020)
This version of the Fusion wetsuit was updated in 2018 and remained unchanged until 2021. It featured improved lines for both comfort and reach in the water and the high buoyancy in the legs helps the swimmer struggling to find the right body position in the water thus increasing speed.
Please see pictures for sizing information.
- 1.5mm neoprene on the upper chest, shoulders, and arms gives great flexibility and comfort.
- S-Grip forearm catch panels improve forearm water-feel.
- Thinner side panels for improved fit, and to compliment the torso and back buoyancy panels.
- 3-5-4 Design: a 3mm chest panel changes to 5mm neoprene around the core, hips, and lower torso to lift the body and reduce drag in the water. The legs finish with 4mm neoprene to get that downhill body position.
- Premium 1.5mm Yamamoto 38cell neoprene in the arms provides flexibility, comfort and speed.
- Fully SCS Coated (Super Composite Skin) provides a hydrophobic, protective barrier against fingernails and other abrasive elements, improving both speed and durability.
- Low, thin, and flexible collar improves comfort and reduces the chance of chafing.
- 4-Way stretch silicon cuffs prevent water entry upon arm entry into the water.
- Taper internal seams allow you to cut the legs to the right length.
- Lowest recommended water temperature: 55F/12.5C