Brooks Women's Catamount
Thanks in part to the nitrogen infused midsole called DNA Flash, the Catamount is now the lightest trail shoe in their lineup without sacrificing any cushioning. DNA Flash was first used in the Hyperion Tempo road racing shoe so it is no surprise that the Catamount has a more racing shoe feel (think responsive) and yet it feels surprisingly stable . The Catamount has found a sweet spot between providing enough cushioning to support your foot but isn’t so soft that it becomes sluggish and can be used for anything from short and fast to long and grinding.
- Support - Neutral
- Midsole Drop – 6mm
- Heel Stack – 32mm
- Forefoot Stack – 26mm
- Weight – 8.8oz
- DNA Flash midsole compound is nitrogen infused to offer ultralight cushioning plus adaptive energy return.
- TrailTack sticky traction provides outstanding grip.
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects your foot from roots and rocks without feeling stiff underfoot.
- TPU mudguard provides protection from trail debris.
- Drainage slits release water so feet can dry more quickly.
- Suede internal reinforcement keeps your foot locked down while keeping debris out.